The bottom rolling SlideMASTER™ Stacking Sliding Door is designed for sliding door applications where bold wide panels are required and a minimal sill is preferred. The low line sill – only 35mm high – can be seamlessly recessed into the floor for a smooth transition between inside and outside living spaces. The SlideMASTER™ aluminium sliding door is a great choice for architecturally designed homes opening onto alfresco areas.
- Sliding door panels can be made with very large, up to 3300mm high x 2500mm wide
- AS1428.1 wheelchair compliant sill
- A range of sliding door configuration options including single and double sliding door panels, bi-parting sliding doors and corner sliding doors.
- Compatible with Centor Screens for the ultimate solution in screening your home against flys and bugs. There is an alternative sliding stacking flydoor system which can be fitted to the outside of the door if a more conventional solution is desired.
- A wide range of locking options are available including stylish ICON Stainless Steel handles.
- Heavy duty rollers to ensure smooth sliding door operation and satisfaction for generations.
- Optional high performance sill available for exposed locations.